Submit An Article
Do you have a great idea for an article? Submit it here!
Vapetrotter.com is currently used in 190 countries and receives over 2.3 million page views each month from all over the world.
We’re always looking for fresh content, such as general industry news, ‘how-to’ write-ups, product reviews, event coverage, interviews, and more.
Tips for submitting your article
- Enter your details (so we can give you credit!)
- Write a catchy post title (short, sweet, and punchy)
- Add any relevant tags (separate these with a comma)
- Select the category that best suits your article
- Write some magic! (Articles must be at least 300 words, but don’t worry too much about the final product such as headings, pictures, or links. We’ll clean it all up for you)
- If you’d like to link your blog or social media profiles, simply add these at the end of your article
- Please refer to our Terms of Submission at the bottom of the page
Terms of Submission
- All articles are subject to editing.
- Headlines, tags, and category are subject to change.
- Content may be edited for style, tone, or substance.
- Links may be added for context.
- Imagery will be added at the discretion of Vapetrotter staff.
- Articles may or may not be promoted on our homepage and via our social feeds.
Articles are accepted with the understanding that they have not been previously published (in print or online) and are not under simultaneous consideration by another publication. Accepted articles become the permanent property of Vapetrotter.com.
If a submitted article has been previously published (on a competing platform or otherwise), the submitted article to us must be rewritten to have less than 50% overlap with the published article.
Conflict of Interest and Sponsorship
If the article discusses in any way a product or service, the author must state whether or not they have any commercial or proprietary interest in the product or service. Advertising fees may be applicable in certain cases where the main subject for the article is commercially-based.
Articles are reviewed within 5 business days, and the process is selective. Due to high volumes we’re sometimes unable to respond to all submissions. If you don’t receive a response within one week of submitting, it’s safe to assume that your article was not selected for publication.
Following up will not speed our review or improve the likelihood of an article’s acceptance. We’re unable to give feedback about why a submission may not have been selected for publication.
Usage of Articles Following Publication
Vapetrotter.com requests that contributed articles remain exclusive to our site for three business days, after which time they may be republished in part or full on other sites, with a link back to the original article on Vapetrotter.com.